Maximize Your JLN Shopping Potential!
Calling all Veteran JLN Shopper’s!! Do you have a shopping tip to pass on to newcomers. Drop us an e-mail.
Thanks to our JLN Power Shoppers for their time proven suggestions: They ensure a great shopping experience for everyone!
KIDS – SHOPPER’S TIPS:
- For the very best in selection, short lines and a little less craziness, consider joining TEAM JLN Team Members and earn early shopping rights!
- PLEASE inspect each item carefully. JLN does the very best during screening, but occasionally something slips through. ALL SALES ARE FINAL
- Become familiar with Kid – product recalls
- Shop early Thursday and Friday for selection — Saturday for selected 50% Off bargins — Many folks make several trips to JLN during the week
- The line starts forming EARLY– Folding chairs and a friend to pack them away in the car just before the doors open, conserves your shoppin’ legs!!
- REMEMBER–Wednesday’s **Pre-View Night requires a Pass for EACH person — Each Consignor/Team Member will be given ONE Pass–No Children allowed (except nursing infants). For military, your DOD ID is your pass.
- Don’t be an “ugly over-aggressive” shopper. There are lots of treasures for everyone! JLN reserves the right to forever banish any shopper displaying such behavior (Yes, even while standing in line PRIOR to checkout)
- ABSOLUTELY NO MERCHANDISE ALLOWED IN RESTROOMS OR TRYING ON OF CLOTHING
- Bring labeled strings for waist and inseam of children so you can shop without them. (Again, JLN does NOT allow for trying items on)
- Trace your child’s foot on a piece of light cardboard for a shoe template
- Make a list of items you are looking for and names and sizes for clothing
- Decide what your “Most Wanted” Items are and go for those first. Check Out with your large prized items and take them out to the car. Come back in and shop round #2. Repeat often and on different days
- Wear comfortable shoes and clothing
- Come to the show having eaten and well hydrated
- Many Items are Unisex–Check both Boys & Girls sections
- Bring a clothes basket, large plastic hamper with a belt attached to drag behind you, or several “over the shoulder bags” It is so much easier to look through racks when your hands are not full with clothes
- Bring a large vehicle / U-Haul / Trailer — JLN CANNOT “Hold” items, either on the floor or after they have been purchased. If you leave an item after paying, it is ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK
- JLN Team Member will be available on a limited basis to assist in carryout and item breakdown
- Please be patient with the “Receipt Checkers” at the door. JLN policy is to check over every stroller and bag that goes out the door. Thanks for your understanding.
- Shop the perimeter first. The clothes are in the middle and there are plenty of them… so start with toys, books, shoes, nursery accessories, etc which go faster and are limited in quantities.
- Check racks that are a size above and below your child’s normal size. Some run big, some small
- If you have one large load of goodies and making multiple trips out to the car, don’t forget to bring back your itemized receipt back in. You will need it to get out the door with your other items
- On Saturday (50% Off Select Items Day) The last shopper will be let in at 11:15am and asked to checkout by 11:30am. Please plan accordingly
- Have a great time!! Mark the calendar for the next JLN
Are you on the JLN Mailing List? (If you have previously signed up, or if you are a Team Member, Consignor, or First Time Mom, you already are on our Mailing List)